Thursday, May 31, 2012

Work and struggles

I have a full time job, I am a full time mom, I go to school full time, and I am a full time wife... being in bed is not something I really have time for... Believe it or not! Yes I sleep, but taking a few days cause well I have no choice creates a backlog of work which then creates a MS stress cycle. Yep I went to work. With my fan turned on and pointed right at me, I sat there to opening and sorting through the massive email determining "critical" from "till another day"... going through papers and "recycling" to dealing with, and setting aside... I think we all need a vacation after any time away from health issues. It should be automatic! Just because once your are finally healthy you come back and get overwhelmed and all stressed out... Wish I really could wear a real superwoman cape to the office... I guess the hardhat will have to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment