Friday, July 20, 2012

It's HOT it's time to stay COOL!

Summer is here... I know that I am pretty sure that anyone who steps outside is aware that its HOT. Last I checked "heat" is one of the biggest things in the MS world we need to avoid... GREAT! So a WHOLE time of year and I'm suppose to "hide"... Nope! I've got stuff to do!

At the beach, on the go... with all the munchies... it may be hot... but the water is just right, and the thermal cooler is always ready for whatever I need! I love the beach and the beach loves me.... don't let MS slow you down! Always find a way! Thirty-one gets me to the beach... what gets you were you want to go?

1 comment:

  1. Whew! Blog post 500 since adding THIS one to my original "Life in Blogging" posts! Thank you to everyone that reads and follows along! Knowing many of you follow to support or follow because you are suffering yourselves encourages me to continue to share my experiences.

    ReplyDelete