Friday, May 25, 2012

Oh wow It's only May

107! Seriously! You've got to be kidding me!  I climbed into my car turned it on and boom, there it was, 107! So not right! It was starring right at me reminding me how hot it was and that it was only May. Not cool- seriously. I turned on the A/C full blast and got moving quick, windows down getting the hot air out. The next morning, I woke up with my left eye twitching (this morning). Really? Cause I need that! I have stuff to do this weekend and I can't be winking at everyone. This is just not right... I would like to have our polar ice caps to go ahead and send some ice down our way. Just one or two blocks will do. I know that it isn't good but just a nice breeze.
What do you do to keep cool? Leave comments... I'd love to hear from all my readers!!! You guys are such a great support!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment