Monday, May 28, 2012

Sun & Heat

Running out to the beach has its pluses and minuses. While being out with the family is a great way to relax and enjoy the nice breeze off the gulf water... its still HOT. The sun is still shining bright. Remembering to drink water is key, and I am not talking about ocean water. I am always surprised how quickly I will go from full of life, full of energy to laying in bed and passed out for 4 hours. Yea- last night I was OUT- woke up at 8 just in time for game night. I lost, but at least I had a great time with my hubby and the kids. I won't have too many more weekends like that! As it was our oldest spent every chance she could- out of the house... so it's happening already. They grow up fast! For now, I just have to stay cool, and keep having fun... they way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment