Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Beach

As anyone who follows my life along knows, I life in heaven... what I mean by that is- I live where it gets cold three maybe four days a year. Today, low 80's maybe a couple clouds. Super nice breeze. HEAVEN! BUT it also gets HOT, and when I say HOT I mean the hot where they tell you not to leave your house hot.
Today, was not that day. I enjoyed waking up to the sunrise (the second day in a row), and then while the breeze was still cool, enjoyed a nice walk.
I am still good for those. I got to thinking as someone kept cutting in front of me, why are people so rude? I mean, I understand that people have places to go, but does everyone need to be rude?
I don't know, but I do know that I enjoyed my walk, I enjoyed the breeze, and I really enjoyed my company.

I may struggle day-to-day with symptoms here and there... but today- behind the scenes... this MS Chick enjoyed a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment