Thursday, June 7, 2012

The weekend and weather

Pacing myself as this weekend is jammed packed full. I have school work like a Queen! And I'd like to find time to cuddle up with a book and read. HA! I think that is the funniest thing I have ever blogged. I said FIND TIME! Ha! How is it that my mind tells me I have all day to do something and the next thing I know it's time for bed? Just crazy! All I know is that its Thursday, and I am totally okay with that. I was looking through my blog "stuff" and realized I hadn't posted. Well that isn't good! I guess some of it has to do with being busy (which is good), and part of it has to do with the whole MS craziness.
Part of me is struggling with the different phases of MS and right now I don't want to deal with it. Summer is harsh this year. Its June and already the heat is killer. While just about every where has A/C, I hate the idea of not doing something because well, I could get too hot and not realize it. Seriously? How flippin lame is that? Nothing like getting sick cause your stupid! Okay you aren't really stupid but your body sure is! While everyone else's body is sweating and saying HEY need help here, mine yea not so much, well not until it's a little late. Great! I think I want to lose more weight just because when some hot paramedic is tending to me, I don't want "overweight" written on my chart... hey, you have to have a sense of humor!

Okay, need a beach breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment