Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Naps are good- right?

Why did we give up nap time? I mean when we were little we were told "take a nap". Then we got all big for ourselves and didn't need a stupid nap. Oh let me tell you- 10 am, yeah I'm ready! 2 pm doesn't sound to bad either! I think we forgot along the way how great naps are.

My dogs haven't, that's for sure. Those two run around like crazy teens, then bust into the house and poof- what- nap time... Nice. Now don't get me wrong I don't want to be a dog, licking myself isn't on my to-do list. But seriously, I wouldn't mind laying on the couch, moving to my bed, and then back to the couch, go for a walk, eat, drink some water, go for a walk, take a nap... Okay maybe the dog thing isn't that bad...

I wouldn't have to worry about finding matching shoes in the morning. But I am sure I am not prepared to just give up shoes. Ah, shoes! One of my wonder vices. Another reason I need a nap...
I've taught her how to nap well!

No comments:

Post a Comment