Thursday, March 13, 2014

Completely honored

Facing MS has been something I have done head on. Well maybe that isn't entirely true. There have been times when I refused to accept anything is "wrong" with me, I still do to an extent. I know I have limitations, but I refuse to allow those to dictate who I am or what I am capable of. 

This week, as an alumni,  my journey was featured in an article for their magazine http://www.phoenix.edu/forward/community/2014/03/chronic-ms-couldnt-stop-alums-graduation-walk.html?inticid=phxfwd-weekly-recap:4:email:alums-graduation-walk . My biggest take away is the honor of representing both my school and the MS community. 

I am here! I didn't crawl into bed and quit! Nope, I'm not done, I've got lots to do... The best is yet to come! Look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment