Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kidding right?

So I went back to school for my Masters cause I guess in my head I figured if I did it now it would be better than later... That sounds good! As I sit in my class I swear my instructor is talking to hear himself talk because he has yet to say anything I have needed to hear... For this I am paying how much? All I keep thinking is I could be in bed, snuggling. I could be on my couch, watching something cool- or I could be doing I don't know ANYTHING but sitting here! Instead I am fighting to keep my eyes open, maybe because of shear boredom, maybe because I have been up since 5:45am... but I am convinced that the last week of class is by design is created to torture us! Plain and simple...
My body aches and now so does my brain.... 10 pm could not come any sooner! I am floating in a dream state... I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment